11/08/2011

Bon Iver - Bon Iver - Tweeted 'first listen' Review


Recently I have taken to tweeting my immediate reaction to albums as I listen to them in their entirety for the first time. I click play, let the album play, and tweet. I haven't edited my tweets, just laid them out to read as an article as best they can.

Without further ado here are my tweets for Bon Iver - Bon Iver *The first of these first listen reviews I did - You'll probably be able to tell. 

You know that feeling you get when you put on a record and its everything you hope and fear embodied in sound. I'm getting that right now. its been a while since I got the shivers listening to something...Haunting. 

I might Tweet first listens more. My mind is unraveling with the music, and my thoughts are awash with sonic wonderment. Well, its all over, it all got a bit 80s at the end. Well, it was a bit 80s most of the way through. Like the Hoff. David 80's face Hoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment